RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
1. The Crafter's Shop are happy to accept returns.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. Please note that we do thoroughly inspect returns and we will not refund for any item that shows signs of use.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery please contact us via email, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods and the original postage and packaging charges made. Original postage costs will not refunded for B2B transactions, however we are still happy to accept returns. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. Please return with proof of postage as items not received would need to be claimed for by yourself.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days. This does not apply to B2B transactions.
5. If the item you purchased is damaged or you think the item is not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. We will refund within 14 working days.